@ CORK HERITAGE PUBS
Sin é on Coburg Street
home to Cork’s longest running trad session! all free of charge
- Mon 7pm – 9pm Trad session
- Tue 7pm – 11.30pm Trad session
- Wed 9.30pm – 11.30pm Folk/Bluegrass
- Thu 9.30pm – 11.30pm Lynda Cullen and Fintan Lucey
- Fri & Sat 6.30pm – 9.30pm Trad session
- Sun 5.30pm – 8.30pm, 8.30pm – 11.30pm Trad sessions
Crane Lane Theatre– Phoenix Street
late night entertainment 7 nights a week www.cranelanetheatre.ie or facebook.com/cranelane
- Resident DJ’s 7 nights a week from 11pm ( Crane Lane Crystal Bar ) ( Free )
- Live music Sunday – Thursday 12am until late ( Free )
- Live Music & Resident Dj’s Friday & Saturday from 9pm until late ( Free )
- Every Monday 8-10pm/ €5 – Céilí By The Lee ( dance classes)
- Every Tuesday 7pm – 9pm/ €10 – Swing dance Classes with Swing Éire
- Every Tuesday – 9pm – Jazz Improv !-all players welcome ( Corks only and longest
- running jam session )
- Every Wednesday – 9pm – Jam Session (Corks school of music and Stiofain Naofa music students showcase why Cork Rocks )
Rising Sons Brewery
- Brewery tours and guided tastings are available Tuesday and Thursday nights
- at 6.30pm and 8pm and Fridays and Saturdays at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm.
- Tours are also available on any other evening if booked in advance by phone
- on 021 2414764 or at email@example.com.
- DJ’s every Friday and Saturday night from 9.30pm.Free entry.
- All major sport events shown on a big screen and 8 large flat screen TVs
Vicarstown Bar/BDSM North Main Street
- Open late Thursday – Monday with resident DJs – Free Entry
The Bodega @ st. Peter’s market
Keep Calm and Be Merry:Christmas Party Nights are all wrapped up at The Bodega
The Bodega at St Peter’s Market (winners of Ireland’s Best Looking Bar in the Sky Bar of the year awards 2016) are thrilled to announce their 2016 Christmas Programme of Events. Featuring top live music acts, well known DJ’s and mouth-watering food and drink menus it promises to have Corkonian’s rocking around the Christmas tree throughout the festive season. Planned by Santa’s expert team of helpers the Bodega’s Christmas season gets underway with live music on Fridays and Saturdays for the first two weekends of December and then every night from Thursday 15th right up to New Year’s Eve.Aiming to claim the title of Cork’s no.1 Christmas venue, a big part of The Bodega’s festive focus will be on offering amazing party packages for staff outings or any other celebratory occasion. Top of their Christmas wish list is the ambitious goal to host more Christmas parties than any other bar/restaurant in Cork. To this end The Bodega will host a showcase event on Thursday 20th of October which will be attended by RedFm’s Red Patrollers, with Stevie G on the decks from 6.30pm and 7 piece Soul/ Funk ensemble ‘She Said’ taking to the stage from 8pm to 10pm. A generous selection of party food and themed tipples will also be available to sample. With all of this on offer their ‘Christmas in October’ launch night is an ideal opportunity for anyone tasked with organising a Christmas Party to do some ‘market research’.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
- Open till 3 am Fri & Sat with various resident & guest DJs
Arthur Mayne’s wine bar
- Live harp gig Sat & Sun 6pm – 7.30pm Free entry